Blood Storage Cabinet/ Blood Bank refrigerator/ 4°C Blood Bags Storage Cabinet
Blood bank or Laboratory refrigerators are very necessary equipment, as they allow various fluids and chemicals to be kept in good condition, usually at very low temperatures. The lower the temperature, the lower chemical and biological activity. We have ±2 to ±8 °C medical refrigerators and ±2 to ±4 ° C blood bank refrigerators. Used in medical industry, hospitals, blood banks, sanitary and epidemiological stations, for the storage of pharmaceutical, biological products and vaccines, among others.
Blood bank refrigerators are designed to provide proper storage and preservation of pharmaceuticals, medications, reagents, blood and more. They ensure that the product is stored in the best sanitary and temperature conditions, with a slender alarm monitoring system and temperature plotter or temperature data logger.
Multifunctional Electronic System for Maximum Reliability:
- Easy access to the door handle with digital display
- Audio-visual alarm system with remote transmission in case of unexpected temperature changes and power failures
- Compatible with the universal ° B Connected software for remote data monitoring, recording and archiving of Long-term
- USB port to export data easily
- Backup battery
- Helps increase blood safety
Optimized Design to Give Energy Efficiency:
- Lightweight 4-layer organic glass for a better view of the content
- High performance compressor
- Minimized loss of cold air
- Ecological refrigerant
- Significantly contributes to the carbon footprint
Improved Construction Cabinet for Long-Term Durability:
- Cabinet with a lifetime anti-corrosion guarantee
- One-piece cabinet made of high quality polypropylene for better insulation and robustness
- Edgeless edges for easier maintenance and cleaning
- Ergonomic design for safe handling
- Requires little maintenance
Blood Bank Refrigerator Features:
- Forced air cooling by means of diffuser placed in the upper part to have a homogeneous and constant temperature. The diffuser stops with the door open. It has uniformity of +/- 1 ° C (It has certification of plant calibration).
- Automatic defrost with drain to the outside and evaporation of the thaw.
- Microprocessor control to maintain the temperature between 2 ° C to 8 ° C (configurable) in ambient temperatures up to 42 ° C. It controls the complete operation of the refrigerator.
- The controller has a 4 minute voltage retarder.
- Temperature and alarm display with 2 digits and one decimal point.
- Door with double panel of thermoset glass with argon gas between its panels. With ergonomic handle and self-closing system, magnetic packaging that offers a hermetic seal and safety lock with duplicate key that does not contact the inside.
- External panels in electrolytic ally galvanized sheet covered with epoxy paint.
- Interior panel in 304 Stainless Steel. No sharp parts, burrs or excess material.
- Asylum with Polyurethane of 38kgs / m3 of 5 cms thick, free of CFC.
- Hermetically sealed, quiet and maintenance free compressor.
- Ecological CFC free refrigerant.
- Maintenance free condenser.
- Interior lighting in white light (cold light) with switch outside.
- 4 legs with leveling insulating base.
- Power supply: 115 Volts at 60 Hz with polarized plug.
- Audible and visual alarms with self-rechargeable backup battery for 48 hours (it has an indicator in case of low battery) for the following cases:
- Temperatures greater than 8 º C and less than 2 º C (configurable)
- Power supply failure
- Door open for more than 1 minute (configurable)
- Temperature sensor fault
- Low battery
- Alarm system with the ability to connect to several remote alarms.
|Blood Storage cabinet Technical Specifications|
|Particulars||Red 72||Red 150||Red 225||Red 300||RED 375|
|Temperature Control||Microprocessor based PID controller|
|Display||LCD 1×4 inches|
W x D x H [mm]
|53 x 525 x 645||650 x 760 x 640||650 x 760 x 850||650 x 760 x 1040||650 x 760 x 1250|
W x D x H [mm]
|650 x 680 x 1190||800 x 950 x 1200||800 x 950 x 1430||800 x 950 x 1630||800 x 950 x 1835|
|Capacity of Blood Bags|
[ 450 ml/350 ml ]
|Number of Drawers||2||2||3||4||5|
|Drawer Capacity||Maximum 28 / 36 bags||Maximum 60 / 75 bags|
|Temperature||Factory Set at 4°C ± o.5°C|
|Temperature Alarm||+/- 2 degree Celsius|
|Internal Body Material||Rust Proof SS 304|
|External Body Material||GIPC (GI powder coated)|
|Insulation||60mm Cabinet & Door||75 mm minimum for Body & 85 mm for for Door, CFC free polyurethane foam|
|Recorder||Thermal Printer/ Cyclic Chart recorder|
|Noise Level||Less Than 65 db(A)|
|Battery Backup (Controller)||Rechargeable, Fully charged Sealed Maintenance Free battery runs for more than eight hours (Optional)|
|Line Voltage Corrector||In built of suitable rating|
|Power Failure Alarm||Audio & Visual Alarm|
|Electrical||220-240 Volts, 50 Hz, SINGLE PHASE|
Why Choose Yatherm Blood Bank Refrigerators?
Yatherm blood bank refrigerators offer reliability, efficiency and durability at an unbeatable price. We are committed to exploring new technologies and diversifying our portfolio of solutions. We are a flexible and innovative company. We put the customer at the center of our concerns. We have been recognized for the excellence and performance of our solutions. These refrigerators are containment equipment designed with high technology and materials of the highest quality. Consult us without obligation the technical details of the blood bank refrigerator.