Dispensing Booth / Sampling booth / Weighing booth
We manufacture and supply standard and customized (in terms of functionality and capacities) an exclusive line of Dispensing booth which is a kind of partial purifying equipment for filling, refilling, weighing, and sampling of raw material and compounds. It is provided with the HEPA filter, which prevents the airborne dust by down drought technique. The unit eliminates powder contamination to protect the operator and the surrounding environment.
The dispensing booth is also called a pharmaceutical sampling booth and pharmaceuticals weighing booth. Our Sampling booth comes with two to three validation port for Pre-filters and HEPA filters. DOP test of dispensing booth must be repeated every 6 months for better functioning of the Sampling booth. Pharmaceutical Dispensing booth used in the Pharmaceutical Industry in the field of Human Body injectables.
Dispensing Booth Working Principle
Downward Forced air of sampling booth extracts at low level into the booths cleanliness filtration system where contaminated particles recirculated into the booth Air Flow. In standard Working condition of Pharmaceutical dispensing booth air pulled through the main chamber to steel exhaust grills used to fasten the HEPA & PRE-filters fitted in the rear side of the booths, It suppresses airborne dust particles away from the uses breathing area.
- Customized design
- A unique designed air duct effectively controls the noise.
- Smooth transitions of the wall and ground can eliminate the blind angle.
- The differential pressure gauge is equipped to real-time monitor the filters.
- Intelligent control mode and alarm system ensure the reliability of running.
- An automatic changeable frequency system monitors the air velocity to ensure its stability in the work area.
- Uniform flow design of the main working area
- Sampling booth has primary filters, medium efficiency filters, and HEPA filters
- HEPA Filter (0.3 microns)
- Fine Filter (5 microns)
- Pre-Filter (10 microns)
- more than 99.97% at 0.3 micron
- Motor Blower Assembly
- U.V. Light
- Fluorescent Lamp
- Operating Switch
- Static Pressure Manometer
- SS 304/316/316L construction
- Ultra-quiet noise level of not more than 65 dBA
- Durable and easy to clean stainless steel body
- Glare-free fluorescent light
- PVC Flexible Curtains on all three sides
|Air Velocity||90 ± 20 Cfm (Average)|
|Filtration Elements||Main Filters: HEPA Filter|
|Prefilter||Washable non-woven polyester fibers.|
|Filter Efficiency||Main Filters: 99.97 at 0.3 micron|
|Pre-filter :||Arrestance 91%, at 10 microns|
|Fine Filter||10 micron|
|Noise Level||< 65 dBA|
|Hepa Filter Brand||Yatherm|
|Light Intensity||800-1000 Lux|
|Power Supply||220V Single Phase, 50 Hz.|
|WORKING SIZES, W X D X H:–||2′ X 2′ X 6′|
3′ X 2′ X 6′
3′ X 3′ X 6′
4′ X 2′ X 6′
4′ X 3′ X 6′
4′ X 4′ X 6′
6′ X 2′ X 6′
6′ X 4′ X 6′
6′ X 6′ X 6′ OR ANY SPECIAL SIZE
Every unit provides highly satisfactory performance and a competitive price guarantee. We are a known brand in the field of cleanroom equipments with the best prices in India. We offer 2 years of warranty with 10 years’ pare parts supply like HEPA FILTER, PREFILTER, MOTOR.