Laboratory Vacuum Drying Oven & Industrial Vacuum Tray Dryer
Vacuum oven is a closed sealed chamber designed for de-pyrogenation of utensils and drying of powders. Vacuum oven works on the principle of drying with the help of a vacuum pump and heating. Vacuum ovens are equipped with vacuuming and heating functions where heating is an optional feature of a vacuum oven. Vacuum Ovens are designed for heat-sensitive materials where drying is not possible by heating function. There is such a product that can change its chemical and physical properties when undergoing heating at a certain temperature.
- Moisture Content determination
- Purification of Solids
- Glassification of Solids
We are a leading manufacturer, supplier & exporter of vacuum oven in India. Yatherm reckons for their customization and after-sales support. Our vacuum ovens are equipped with the sealed chamber, silicon gasket & autotune PID controller. It consists of two ports for gas inlet and gas outlet with one vacuum gauge to measure the pressure. Yatherm has two Models in the vacuum oven one is around a vacuum oven and the second is a rectangular vacuum oven. We provide a vacuum oven with vacuuming and heating facility up to 200°C. Our Laboratory vacuum ovens are rugged in construction with user-friendly features of automatic operations. Post your queries on our email id with your complete specification or you can drop a message on WhatsApp. Our vacuum oven has unmatched quality with the best price in India.
- Design: We offer tailor-made and standard models of vacuum oven in Round and rectangular shapes. Our Models start from 10 liters to a maximum of 2000 liters capacity.
- Construction: Vacuum oven has a completely sealed argon welded SS 304 chamber with one inlet and an outlet port for the provision of gas/vacuum. Outer body made from Mild steel powder coated with optional stainless steel 304/316. It has double-walled construction with ceramic woolen insulation in between which saves from heat loss. The inner chamber sheet must be so thick to handle the 760 mm Hg vacuum without any trouble or shrinkage. We also supply a seamless chamber in a vacuum oven for our client in the round and rectangular shape.
- Vacuum: Oven is designed to achieve a vacuum up to 760 mm Hg / 29 PSI / 1 atmospheric pressure. We offer two ports for vacuum inlet and outlet with digital or manual pressure gauge ranges from 1-30 PSI. Vacuum drying gives complete dry product and removes the water content from the sample.
- Door: Door of vacuum oven is made from thick steel for with transparent toughened glass fitted with a durable neoprene gasket. Doors come with a manual locking function for the safety of the sample. Our vacuum Oven doors are rugged in construction and leak-proof from all the sides.
- Temperature: PID controller with supported PT 100 sensor for accurate and precisely control temperature in the chamber. There is no circulation fan inside the chamber due to which no uniformity inside the chamber. The heating element used is Kanthal A1 wire wounded around the chamber from all five sides. The temperature range of the oven is room temperature to 200 degrees Celsius. PID controller has a double display showing SV & PV with Autotune facility. We can provide PLC with HMI for a complete touch panel that has data logging and real-time chart display.
Vacuum Oven TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Chamber Shape||Rectangular & Round|
|Vacuum range||0 to -760 mmHg|
|Temperature range||Room temperature +5°C to 200°C|
|Temperature controller||PID Controller with SV & PV|
|Inner chamber||Thick gauge Argon welded Stainless steel Construction|
|Door||Insulated leak proof door with glass view|
|Shelves||Perforated SS trays|
|Vacuum fittings||Inlet & Outlet Port|
|Standard fittings||Mains on/off switch, Vacuum pump on/off switch, Electric socket for vacuum pump|
|Power supply||220 Volts, 50 Hz / 110 V, 60 Hz|
|Model||Dimensions (W x H x D)||Volume|
|YSVO-8||200 x 200 x 200 mm||8 Liters|
|YSVO-36||300 x 300 x 400 mm||36 Liters|
|YSVO-61||350 x 350 x 500 mm||61 Liters|
|YSVO-121||450 x 450 x 600 mm||121 Liters|