Laboratory High-Temperature Muffle furnaces are available in 900°C, 1100°C, 1450°C, 1700°C, 1800 °C
Laboratory Muffle furnace is a closed chamber laboratory instrument used for heating at high-temperature ranges from 100°C to 1800°C. Muffle furnace provides uniform temperature accuracy above 300°C. Zirconia Fiber Board/Alumina Bricks gives an advantage to the high-temperature furnace chamber. We call it box furnace because of its design and shape & Muffle furnace because of its working without noise. We are the leading manufacturer of high-Quality Muffle furnace in India. Yatherm offers a wide range of muffle furnaces starting from 900 degrees Celsius to 1800 degrees Celsius.
This machine is controlled by a programmable controller and has features of RAMP RATE & SOAKING TIME. We can use SSR or SCR or Thyristor or Transformer for electric supply from source to heaters. Different temperature range furnaces use different types of heaters to achieve the maximum temperature with the help of different types of Thermocouple range from K type, R type to B type. Yatherm is a known brand in the field of 1800 degree muffles furnace with a working temperature of 1800 degrees with the help of high-quality graphite heating rods.
Muffle furnace Construction
High Temperature Muffle furnace/Muffle Oven designed in triple-walled structure for long life and low skin temperature. Our Furnace comes with the insulation of the 1400 ZTL fiberboard for No Skin Temperature. We customized a box furnace with 5-7 inches of insulation in all sides to avoid heat loss and low skin temperature for user safety. Yatherm furnaces come in SS 304/PCRC sheet with rugged construction & high-quality lockable wheels for better performance & long life.
- Heating Element: Silicon carbide(SIC) heating ROD, molybdenum Disilicide (MoSi2) U shape rod & Kanthal A1 wires according to the temperature. These are few real images of heating elements used in a muffle furnace.
- Temperature Control: Microprocessor-based profile PID controller gives accurate and programmable temperature settings with SV and PV display.
- Chamber construction: Muffle furnace has triple-walled construction and equipped with zirconia fiberboard cemented from all sides for long life. Chamber construction plays an important role in the working of a furnace by keeping it cool from outside for the safety of the user. We provide 7 inches insulation from all sides for the zero skin temperature of a Laboratory muffle furnace.
- Temperature Range: Room temperature to 900°C, 1100°C, 1450°C, 1700°C, 1800°C. Choosing a furnace according to your requirement depends on the temperature range. All Muffle furnaces are designed with different working temperature and maximum temperature range.
- Voltage: To work on 220/230 V A.C. supply., big size comes in three phases 440 V, A.C.
- Doors: Our laboratory Muffle Furnaces are equipped with insulated doors with board insulation. There is no heating on the door due to good quality insulation. Yatherm Muffle furnace doors are supplied with hinges and door lock.
Muffle Furnace Diagram
High-Temperature Muffle furnace working principle
It has mainly three parts; electronic control unit, the inner chamber and insulation & most importantly furnace chamber is heated by electric resistance elements. Door Safety Switch to disconnect the power supply of heaters for saving the heating elements and chamber from thermal Shock. The microprocessor PID controller controls the supply of the heaters and gives a reading on the LED display.
Our Furnaces Are Ideal For:
|Metallurgy||Heat treating||Incineration||Melting||Plastic tensile strength test and Stone wire samples firing|
|Ignition tests||Gravimetric analysis||Heat treating steel parts and Gears||Heat treating Gears||Coal sampling|
|Quench testing||Organic and inorganic ashing||Research facilities in chemistry||Chemical analysis||Annealing loss determination|
|Soils & aggregates cement Testing||Development of coatings and ceramics||Glass blowing lab||Rice laboratory||Quantitative analysis and more!|
Muffle Furnace Standard Features:
- PID controller cum indicator
- Compact in size.
- Operation and maintenance are easier.
- Maintain precise values
- Door options available: Flap door/Lift door/Front opening door
- Display: LCD/LED.
- Solid-state relays provide for low noise protection
- Over-temperature limiter
- PCRC sheet body – Powder coated steel body assures corrosion resistant furnace and allows the working of the chamber at high-temperature applications
- Digital output
- Designed according to the standards and principles underlining the industry’s aesthetic values
- Sturdy Construction
- HMI+PLC based controller
- Temperature chart recorder
- Provision for printer
- RS 232/485 port.
- Open and close updated through a mobile network
Muffle Furnace Specification:
|Continuous operating temp.||1000°C||1400°C||1700°C|
|Heating element||Kanthal – A1||Silicon carbide||MoSI2|
|Thermocouple||K Type||R Type||B TYPE|
|Chamber MOC||Ceramic fiberboard||Zirconia Fiber Board||Alumina Insulated|
|Insulation||1400 ZTL board||1400 ZTL board||High Purity fibrous alumina Insulation|
|Temperature controller||PID controlled with SILICON Controlled Rectifier||PID controller with imported Japanese thyristor||PID controller with imported Japanese transformer|
|Power supply||220 Volts 50Hz||220/440 volts, 50 Hz||220/440 volts, 50 Hz|
Asbestos Gloves, SS tong
|The brass rod holding Clamps, Asbestos Gloves, SS tong|
Two Spare Heaters, Asbestos Gloves, SS tong, Door Brick
Available Muffle furnace Standard Size for all temperatures (1100, 1450, 1800°C)
|Model||Chamber Size (inch)||Chamber Size (mm)||Volume (Liters)|
|AGNI – 2||4 x 4 x 9||100 x 100 x 225||2 liters|
|AGNI – 4||5 x 5 x 10||125 x 125 x 250||4 liters|
|AGNI – 5||5 x 5 x 12||125 x 125 x 300||5 liters|
|AGNI – 7||6 x 6 x 12||150 x 150 x 300||7 liters|
|AGNI -12||8 x 8 x 12||200 x 200 x 300||12 liters|
|AGNI – 19||8 x 8 x 18||200 x 200 x 457||19 liters|
|AGNI – 28||12 x 12 x 12||300 x 300 x 300||28 liters|
|AGNI – 42||12 x 12 x 18||300 x 300 x 457||42 liters|
|AGNI – 56||12 x 12 x 24||300 x 300 x 609||56 liters|
Yatherm reckoned for tailor-made and customized muffle furnace 1100 ° C, 1450°C, 1800° C, post your queries for high-temperature Furnace.
ATMOSPHERIC MUFFLE FURNACE
We are manufacturing an Atmospheric muffle furnace with a vacuum facility inside the chamber. Yatherm manufactures atmospheric muffle furnace in the temperature range of 200 degrees Celsius to 1800 degrees celsius.
Atmospheric Furnace is a kind of Muffle furnace designed to work under an inert atmosphere. The atmospheric furnace has a standard procedure of working. After switching on the machine we vacuum the chamber with the help of a vacuum pump and vacuum gauge provided with the machine. Atmospheric Furnaces are designed to work in Nitrogen & Argon atmosphere. After vacuuming we purge the nitrogen gas inside the chamber for creating the inert atmosphere. An inert atmosphere is generally created to save the testing sample from Oxidation. After gas purging, we start heating the furnace to our desired temperature. Yatherm offers Atmospheric Muffle furnace at economic price in INDIA.